Thursday 25 November 2010

The Element Masters Darkest Night

Last night it began. Last night it ended. Your leaders sat there, slowly dying. Because of each other.
Morrisons2 had betrayed this army's trust and let his friends hack Wizzer10. But Wizzer10 fought back.
He launched violent attacks on Morrisons2 until he stopped, he had to forgive him, for the army.
He launched CP but continued his violent attacks. But he did this as he wanted to die. Seconds later he was banned for life. He resigned. But Morrisons2 pulled him back. They forgave each other and left, knowing they would have to rebuild their empire.
But just minutes later they were back. It was a prophecy. THEIR IMMORTAL ENEMY WAS DEAD! CPSS HAD BEEN HACKED! This was a great night for the army! This will always be the story of The Element Masters Darkest Night! But one mystery remains... Who hacked it? He called himself Eyes but I think they had met before... And will meet again... THANK YOU EYES FOR DESTROYING CPSS!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I know this was like ten years ago, so not expecting a reply, but if anyone is still seeing this, I'd love your help!
    I'm currently bureaucrat on the CPA wiki and I just came across your wiki page, the only problem is it has no info on it at all and this website is the only source of info I'll have when I update it. If anyone can provide any help at all, please contact me here:
    https://clubpenguinarmy.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Annon-_CPA
    Thanks, Annon.

    ReplyDelete